2 abstracts accepted at HisPhonCog
I am pleased to announce that 2 abstracts to which I contributed were accepted as HisPhonCog in Seoul! These two abstracts are:
- „Velar palatalization in Italian: Lexical stress induces resistance to sound change“ with Bowei Shao (first author), Anne Hermes and Maria Giavazzi. See the abstract here.
- „Temporal coordination of CV: The case of liaison and enchaînement in French“ with Sejin Oh (first author), Alice Yildiz, Cecile Fougeron and Anne Hermes. See the abstract here.
5 papers accepted at ICPHS
I am pleased to announce that 5 papers to which I have contributed have been accepted at the ICPHS!
First of all, the paper in which I am the first author:
- „Labialization in Amazigh: acoustic and articulatory marking over time“ with Anne Hermes and Rachid Ridouane
I contributed to these 4 other papers:
- „Variability in space, compensation in time: Effects of aging on tongue body kinematics in prosodic focus marking“ with Doris Mücke (first author), Tabea Thies, Noemi Furlani, Janine Schreen and Anne Hermes
- „Stress conditioned phonological process: a case study of Italian palatalization“ with Bowei Shao (first author), Anne Hermes and Maria Giavazzi
- „Perception of Tashlhiyt consonant quantity contrasts by native vs. nonnative listeners from three languages„ with Pierre Halle (first author), Jiayin Gao, Feng-fan Hsieh, Yueh-chin Chang and Rachid Ridouane
- „CV COORDINATION: THE CASE OF ENCHAÎNEMENT AND LIAISON IN FRENCH“ with Sejin Oh (first author), Cecile Fougeron and Anne Hermes
I finally started my homepage where you can find any information related to my work. Some parts are under construction at the moment, but the content will expanded in the next weeks.